I received mine yesterday so it's the perfect time to set the mood.
This candle is currently burning and I FREAKIN LOVE IT. It's gray outside, but in my apartment, it's sunny, okay? Perfect for a vodka and basil lemonade!
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 0.75 oz oz simple syrup
- 8 basil leaves (or more to taste/as a garnish)
- Sparkling water
- Combine all the ingredients in a shaker except the sparkling water
- Add the ice cubes and shake vigorously
- Double-strain into a glass filled with ice cubes using the fine strainer
- Add the sparkling water, then mix with a spoon
- Garnish with basil leaves (to make sure it's cute enough for your Instagram story)
Why not pair this summer fragrance with one of my favorite classic beverages: a gin and tonic!
- 1 half lime
- 1 1/2 ounces of dry gin (We suggest the Dentdelion Gin from Oshlag, yum!)
- 1 small sprig of lemon verbena and more to garnish
- About 4 ounces of tonic (if you put more gin, less tonic, that's fine!)
Squeeze the lime juice (save the juice for another cocktail since this one doesn't use lime juice)
Thinly slice the zest and pulp and place in a shaker with gin and lemon verbena
Mix the ingredients together for 1 minute (use this time to show off your fire bartender moves)
Strain and pour into a glass with ice
Add the tonic
Add sprigs of lemon verbena as garnish
As Tony the Tiger says, a real rrrrregal.!
My boyfriend is afraid of "tequila Roxane"... I think she's really nice... So I suggest you a Paloma!
45 ml (1 1/2 oz) tequila
90 ml (3 oz) pink grapefruit juice
60 ml (2 oz.) club soda
Zest and wedge of pink grapefruit
Directly in the glass
In an old-fashioned type glass containing a few ice cubes, pour the tequila, grapefruit juice and club soda.
Garnish with a zest and a wedge of pink grapefruit.
My favorite tequila recently here!
If, unfortunately, you are not one of the lucky ones who managed to get the candles before they sold out, subscribe to the newsletter so as not to miss the next limited edition!
Photo: Karolina Grabowska